"Beyond Shyness: How to Conquer Social & Performance Anxieties"
The comprehensive self-help interactive program for treatment of social anxiety disorders and phobias
This ground-breaking, self-empowering, learn-in-the-privacy-of-your-own-space self-therapy audio CD program is for you if you or a dependent suffers from social anxieties, disorders or phobias, including:
- Social Anxiety, Social Phobia, Social Panic
- Low self-esteem
- Fear of People
- Performance Problems
- Social isolation
- Overdependence on Parents
- Social Skills Deficits
- Anxiety-Based Handicaps
Join Jonathan Berent,
A.C.S.W. - the psychotherapist who pioneered treatment
for social anxiety and authored "Beyond Shyness:
How To Conquer Social Anxieties" (Simon & Schuster) -
as he guides and supports you on a multi-dimensional ten-hour journey of self-therapy.
Only $199 - Order Now!
What's Inside the Self-Help Program:
The audio CD provides a framework for understanding social anxieties - from both academic and real-life standpoints - and details steps to successfully overcome them. A workbook re-enforces the learning and self-therapy
process. It contains exercises, assessment tools, and profiles. Included are numerous e-mails from around the world, which
describe and provide insight into the state of social anxiety,
social phobia, and shyness.
here to see the program outline
You'll Learn Tools to Overcome Social Anxieties:
- How to develop a "High Performance Mind"
- How to instate a Positive Mental Attitude
- Self-Diagnostics to create your "map" for change
- How to manage anxiety and panic
- A seven-step comprehensive stress management program
- "Corrective Parenting" for the socially-anxious/"socially
- How to "empower" v.s. "enable" children/dependents
who suffer from social anxiety
- Social skills protocol
- A "state of the art & science" self-regulation/relaxation technology
- Strategies for mind-body (psycho-physiological) control
- A three-step nutritional program for anxiety control.
Hear Real People Who Faced up to Social Anxiety Disorders:
- A recovered school phobic (now a Ph.D.) tells how he
"cured" his social anxiety without medicine.
- A high-powered, successful salesman explains how he conquered
his public speaking anxiety without medicine (via telephone
- A 28-year-old woman (who appeared on television network
news representing a pharmaceutical company) describes her
experience with Paxil - going on and getting off of medicine.
- A successful chiropractor explains how he turned his learning
disability induced anxiety into productivity that created
a multi-million dollar practice.
- A 26-year-old male describes how he conquered his performance
anxiety and involuntary virginity without medicine.
- The mother of a 12-year-old "selectively mute"
and socially phobic child describes how she and her husband
learned "corrective parenting" to facilitate healing.
- A 30-year-old patient with social anxiety and depression
explains the importance of dealing with anger in the healing
Be Guided by Experts:
In addition to primary direction by Jonathan Berent,
A.C.S.W., you'll be guided by medical experts:
- Annemarie Colbin, Ph.D., author of "Food and Healing" (Ballantine) and noted nutritionist, details a three-step nutritional
plan for mental and emotional health.
- Dr. Robert Lutrell, M.D. explains when and how to use
medication for the treatment of social anxiety.
here to see the program outline
To BUY NOW, CALL 1-800-248-2034 or fill out our Resource
Within the United States
$199 + $10.95 shipping and handling per kit
Outside of the United States Credit Card orders only
$199 + $21.95 shipping and handling per kit
Jonathan Berent, A.C.S.W., is a pioneer in the field of
psychotherapy for the treatment of social anxiety and shyness.
In private practice in Great Neck, New York since 1978, he
has worked with thousands of individuals of all ages in individual,
group, and family therapy. He is the author of "Beyond
Shyness: How To Conquer Social Anxieties", published
by Simon & Schuster. He is an expert in media "performance".
He has been featured on "Oprah", "Sally Jessy
Raphael", "CNN Medical News", " Joan Rivers",
Jennie Jones, CNBC, "The God Squad", and many network
news shows. He has appeared on hundreds of radio stations,
including WFAN, WOR, WNEW, WINS, CBS, and ABC. Print references
include The New York Times, Newsday, The Chicago Tribune,
The Boston Globe, Readers Digest, and The National Enquirer.
He has served as a stress management consultant to numerous
corporations and organizations. Mr. Berent has extensively
researched technology and the avoidant personality.