Free Sociability Questionnaire
The Sociability Questionnaire is a skill index which measures the degree of your social-ability. It’s an objective measure which covers five areas of socialization:
- Self Concept
- Social Anxiety
- Feelings Toward Parents and Degree of Independence
- Knowledge of Social Etiquette
Your responses to this Sociability Questionnaire® will give you one indication of the degree to which you are socially adept.
Questions are answered True or False
I listen patiently to others and try to see things from their point of view.
- I often think about my physical appearance and what kind of impression I make on others.
- I am able to openly discuss the quality of my relationship to someone else in my conversations with him or her.
- I am prone to attacks of anxiety and don’t know how to control them.
- I often feel that life is not worth living.
- I understand all of the different roles which I play in life.
- I have plenty of self confidence.
- When I look at how things are going in my life, it’s hard to imagine that I will ever amount to anything.
- When I’m in public, I’m often confused about how to act.
- I understand the difference between a friend and an acquaintance.
How do I receive a copy of the Questionnaire?
To receive a free copy of the complete questionnaire (with scoring procedures and interpretations):
- Fill out the online contact form
If you want to order Beyond Shyness: How to Conquer Social Anxieties, click here.
Self-Help & Treatment Options
- Free Introductory CD
- "Social Anxiety the Untold Story”: Comprehensive Self-Help for Sufferers and Families
- The book, "Beyond Shyness: How to Conquer Social Anxieties" (Simon & Schuster)
- The book, "Work Makes Me Nervous: Self-Help for Performance Anxiety (Wiley and Sons)
- Comprehensive self-therapy audio CD program for social and performance anxiety
- Public Speaking Anxiety: Self Therapy Audio CD Program
- Therapy in Great Neck, New York
- Therapy worldwide via telephone or Skype
- Selective Mutism Seminar on Audio CD
- "Parenting The Selectively Mute Child": Self-therapy Audio CD Program
- Free social-ability questionnaire
- Subscribe to the Tip of the Month Club
- "Social Therapy and the Learning Disabled: A seminar on Audio tape and mp3
- Free "Parent Addiction" quiz
- AskJonathan: Get your questions about social anxiety answered