If you missed the selective mutism tele-seminar, hear it now!
This two and a half-hour seminar led by Jonathan Berent involved a “live” international audience who actively participated in sharing their experiences with selective mutism.
When purchasing the “Stream Online/MP3 Download” option you will receive links to all MP3s in your purchase receipt.
The Selective Mutism Seminar will help you to:
- De-mystify selective mutism.
- Learn the dynamics of social anxiety.
- Learn a proven parenting strategy to resolve selective mutism.
- Learn about avoidance-dependence dynamics and its integration with selective mutism.
- Learn about the use and misuse of medication for selective mutism from an experienced psychiatrist.
- Learn about selective mutism legal/educational issues from an experienced lawyer.
- Learn the answers to frequently-asked-questions about selective mutism posed by the audience.
- Learn how parents and individuals successfully resolved selective mutism.
Experts in selective mutsim share their knowledge:
Robert R. Luttrell, M.D. is a Board Certified Psychiatrist. He has extensive psycho-pharmacological experience with social anxiety and selective mutism.
Mark Wilkow, Esq., is a conduit for the location of local council for the representation of individuals with selective mutism regarding educational and civil rights nationally.
Within the United States: $9.95 shipping and handling per kit
Outside of the United States: $12.95 shipping and handling per kit
Stream Online and MP3 Download, CD Shipped