Public Speaking Anxiety: Groundbreaking Self-Therapy
Jonathan Berent, L.C.S.W.
This program is for the person who acknowledges that he or she has performance anxiety with public speaking rather than believing the problem simply a skills issue. It is geared for intelligent, realistic, and motivated individuals who are tired of living with the dread of public speaking anxiety.
If you want a program based on thinking like “Imagine the audience is in their underwear”, or suggestive technique like “make sure your notes are organized” this program is definitely not for you!
If your life goals are high, and you wish to live with passion instead of positioning yourself with defensive fear and worry, this program will empower you!
To order this unique Audio CD, call 800-248-2034, or Click Here to order online.
You may want to listen to the following interviews of clients who have worked my program. These interviews are not only testimonials. They offer the listener tremendous insight and very personal content:
- “Tom”: Senior executive of a billion dollar company-public speaking anxiety.
- “Kevin”: Successful lawyer- performance anxiety and hyper-hidrosis.
- “Bill”: Pharmaceutical rep- a twenty year struggle with public speaking anxiety.
- “Carol”: An ovarian cancer survivor, who once said that “she would rather be back in chemotherapy” than speak in front of a group”,
- “Robert”: A gifted salesman-Obsessive worry; public speaking anxiety.
- “Rob”: A highly successful salesman- obsessive perfectionism, panic, and public speaking anxiety.
- “Diane”: She once considered an operation to “sever her nerves”; blushing and performance anxiety.
- “Mike”: Salesman-entrepreneur- Public Speaking; alcohol insights.
- “Karen”: Film editor- Group anxiety and blushing.
- “Jim”: 26 year old businessman- Obsessing, blushing, and performance anxiety.
Click here to visit our “Social Anxiety Resolved” interview resource library to hear more interviews with real people who successfully overcame their social anxieties.
In this self-help program for public speaking anxiety you will learn:
- The powerful psychotherapeutic methodology of mind-state development.
- A paradoxical strategy to control noticeable symptoms of nervousness.
- The state of the art biofeedback-based, self-regulation technology.
- A four-step technique for adrenaline control.
- The connection between emotion and physiology.
- Strategies for controlling the obsessive mind.
- How to develop your behavioral “game-plan”.
- AND MUCH MORE!
The result of 30 years of clinical experience with literally thousands of clients, this one of a kind 2 1/2 hour self-therapy program audio CD is now available.
I have been featured on over 1500 television and radio shows; everything from “Oprah” to “Opie & Anthony” addressing the subject of “social anxiety”. Believe me! I have experienced “The (Very) Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” of public speaking. The result of this extensive experience is in this new program, which is a multi-dimensional strategy for resolution of public speaking anxiety.
Self-Help & Treatment Options
- Free Introductory CD
- "Social Anxiety the Untold Story”: Comprehensive Self-Help for Sufferers and Families
- The book, "Beyond Shyness: How to Conquer Social Anxieties" (Simon & Schuster)
- The book, "Work Makes Me Nervous: Self-Help for Performance Anxiety (Wiley and Sons)
- Comprehensive self-therapy audio CD program for social and performance anxiety
- Public Speaking Anxiety: Self Therapy Audio CD Program
- Therapy in Great Neck, New York
- Therapy worldwide via telephone or Skype
- Selective Mutism Seminar on Audio CD
- "Parenting The Selectively Mute Child": Self-therapy Audio CD Program
- Free social-ability questionnaire
- Subscribe to the Tip of the Month Club
- "Social Therapy and the Learning Disabled: A seminar on Audio tape and mp3
- Free "Parent Addiction" quiz
- AskJonathan: Get your questions about social anxiety answered