The Sociability Questionnaire
The Sociability Questionnaire is a skill index
which measures the degree of your social-ability. It's an
objective measure which covers five areas of socialization:
- Self Concept
- Social Anxiety
- Feelings Toward Parents and Degree of Independence
- Knowledge of Social Etiquette
Your responses to this Sociability Questionnaire®
will give you one indication of the degree to which you are
Questions are answered True or False
I listen patiently to others and try to see things from
their point of view.
- I often think about my physical appearance and what
kind of impression I make on others.
- I am able to openly discuss the quality of my relationship
to someone else in my conversations with him or her.
- I am prone to attacks of anxiety and don't know how
to control them.
- I often feel that life is not worth living.
- I understand all of the different roles which I play
- I have plenty of self confidence.
- When I look at how things are going in my life, it's
hard to imagine that I will ever amount to anything.
- When I'm in public, I'm often confused about how to
- I understand the difference between a friend and an
How do I receive a copy of the Questionnaire?
To receive a free copy of the complete questionnaire
(with scoring procedures and interpretations):
If you want to order Beyond Shyness: How to Conquer Social
Anxieties, click here.