“Parenting the Selectively Mute Child”
The comprehensive self-help audio CD program for parents of selectively mute children
When purchasing the “Stream Online/MP3 Download” option you will receive links to all MP3s in your purchase receipt.
his unique, comprehensive program taught by Jonathan Berent teaches parents our extensively proven therapeutic methodology in detail. Since 1978, Jonathan and his staff have worked with thousands of individuals of all ages with social anxiety and hundreds with selective mutism.
Join Jonathan Berent, the psychotherapist who made the first selective mutism segment aired on national television and authored “Beyond Shyness: How to Conquer Social Anxieties” – as he guides and supports you on this in-depth two-hour journey of self-therapy.
You’ll Learn Tools to Overcome Social Anxieties:
- Learn the dynamics of social anxiety.
- Learn about selective mutism as a multi-dimensional challenge.
- Learn about the avoidance-dependence dynamics that have confused the medical and psychotherapy professions.
- Learn how not to “enable” your dependent.
- Learn the correct way to use medication.
- Hear families/individuals describe in detail how they resolved selective mutism.
- Learn how not to waste time and money with diagnostics and ineffective treatment.
Within the United States
Within the United States: $9.95 shipping and handling per kit
Outside of the United States: $12.95 shipping and handling per kit